Policy brief & purpose
We designed our company privacy and confidentiality policy to explain how we treat confidential information. If we receive and handle personal and private information about customers. We want to make sure that this information is well-protected.
We must protect this information for two reasons. It may:
– Be legally binding (e.g. sensitive customer data.)
– Constitute the backbone of our business, giving us a competitive advantage (e.g. business processes.)
This policy affects all employees, including board members, investors and contractors, who may have access to any confidential information. We enforce this policy at all times
Confidential and proprietary information is secret, valuable, expensive and/or easily replicated. Common examples of confidential information are:
– Unpublished financial information
– Data of Customers/Partners/Vendors
– Patents, formulas or new technologies
– Customer lists (existing and prospective)
– Data entrusted to our company by external parties
– Pricing/marketing and other undisclosed strategies
– Documents and processes explicitly marked as confidential
– Unpublished goals, forecasts and initiatives marked as confidential
What we will do
– Secure any confidential information at all times
– Shred confidential documents which may contain confidential information when they’re no longer needed
– Make sure we only view confidential information on secure devices
– Only disclose information to other employees when it’s necessary and authorised
– Keep any confidential documents inside our company’s premises unless it’s absolutely necessary to move them
What we not do
– Use confidential information for any personal benefit or profit
– Disclose confidential information to anyone outside of our company, unless we have permission to do so.
– Replicate confidential documents and files and store them on insecure devices
When any employee or contractor stops working for our company, they’re obliged to return any confidential files and delete them from their personal devices.
We’ll take measures to ensure that confidential information is well protected. We will:
– Store and lock paper documents
– Encrypt electronic information and safeguard databases
– Ask employees or contractors to sign non-compete and/or non-disclosure agreements (NDAs)
– Ask senior management to allow employees to access certain confidential information on a case by case basis.
Confidential information may occasionally have to be disclosed for legitimate reasons. Examples are:
– If a regulatory body requests it as part of an investigation or audit
– If we are requested to release such information by a court of competent authority
In such cases, we will document their disclosure procedure and collect all needed authorisations. We will only disclose information which is strictly requested.
We’ll investigate any breach of this policy. We’ll terminate any person who wilfully breaches our confidentiality guidelines. We may also have to punish any unintentional breach of this policy depending on its frequency and seriousness. We’ll terminate any person who repeatedly disregards this policy, even when they do so unintentionally.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
Infusd Limited endeavour to provide customers with fair return services to ensure customer satisfaction
WHEN WE CAN AND CANNOT OFFER A REFUND
A refund will not be provided under the following circumstances:
1. You have changed your mind about an item and you have had it for more than 14 days;
2. We change our pricing we can only refund the original price if a refund is agreed;
3. If the goods supplied are perishable;
4. If the goods are damaged, part used or used, this includes any sealed wrapping removed.
THE PRODUCT IS NO LONGER WANTED
You can return an unwanted item to us for refund or exchange, provided it is in its original, unused condition. We do not exchange it or make refunds on any goods which are damaged, part-used, or used, this includes any removal of the sealed tamper proof wrapping.
Just return the product to us within 14 days of receiving your order.
Please, contact us prior to returning any product to let us know your order number and reason for returning prior to sending your products back to us.
The cost of returning the unwanted item to us is your responsibility. We recommend that you send the parcel using a trackable delivery service that insures you for the value of the items. We are not responsible for any lost or damaged returned item.
Please note that we do not collect payment for customers and import duties therefore we will not be able to refund these if your delivery was subject to such charges.
Please contact us by email – email@example.com to confirm that you intend to return an item in line with the above conditions. Returns will normally be processed in 10 days and all refunds due will be credited to the original payment method only.
IF YOU RECEIVE THE WRONG ITEM
We make every effort to ensure that your order is correct. On the rare instance you have a problem we will attempt to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. If the item you received is not what you ordered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Ensure the item or items remain unopened and our customer support team will resolve the problem for you as soon as you let us know. We will need your order details to assist you.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
In the unlikely event that you receive an item which you consider to be damaged or faulty, then please contact to explain what is wrong with the product. Please contact us at email@example.com and provide the customer support team with the details of the fault and a photograph of any damage along with the date of receipt and any order number.
We will aim to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
REPLACEMENT OR REFUND
We will send you a replacement product or refund the card or PayPal account you used to pay for your order once we have agreed your replacement or refund in writing. You should receive your refund within seven days, although in most cases, it will be sooner.
EXCHANGE AN ITEM
If you wish to exchange your item for an alternate product you need to ensure that the product is returned in the same condition as when it was purchased. If this is the case we can look at an exchange for you provided you have not had it for more than 30 days. If you have opened, damaged, used or part used the product you will not be able to exchange or receive a refund for the product.
Additional non-returnable items:
– Gift cards
– Perishable products
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and any order number.
If you are approved for a refund, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, no other manner of refund will be made, within around 7-10 working days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUND
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.Then contact us as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Placing an order for goods via our web site does not constitute a contract of sale; this includes any automated confirmation messages you may receive. Once your order has been received and charges verified, we may be required to manually check the details and contact you to confirm the acceptance of your order, which will constitute the completion of our contract to supply.
Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. For more information about your other statutory rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and any other regulation or replacement legislation.
You may also contact the Citizens Advice Bureaux on www.citizensadvice.org.uk for further help and advice.
Contact email@example.com to receive the details of how to return products to us.